Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Traffic Stop Gone Bad

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
We seen it on the news May 3. Maybe they re-ran it? I dunno.
They made us have an armed guard to build the crane. This world is fuggin' nuts.

Huckleberry Finn

We seen it on the news May 3. Maybe they re-ran it? I dunno.
They made us have an armed guard to build the crane. This world is fuggin' nuts.

I think that's when the released the dashcam video. From the guy screaming "Kill me", I'd say that was death by cops...or else the drive-by media would have picked up on that he was using an SKS with a big mag...

Good for the cops to keep unloading. From the articles I pulled up, sounded like both recovered fully.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think that's when the released the dashcam video. From the guy screaming "Kill me", I'd say that was death by cops...or else the drive-by media would have picked up on that he was using an SKS with a big mag...

Good for the cops to keep unloading. From the articles I pulled up, sounded like both recovered fully.

I hope this is accurate. I was impressed at their ability to extinguish the attacker while under fire. I remember seeing pictures of the windshield of this cruiser. Looked like numerous shots at chest/head level.

Often times while under fire, the percentage of hits vs shots fired is poor. These officers made their shots count. Good for them!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I hope this is accurate. I was impressed at their ability to extinguish the attacker while under fire. I remember seeing pictures of the windshield of this cruiser. Looked like numerous shots at chest/head level.

Often times while under fire, the percentage of hits vs shots fired is poor. These officers made their shots count. Good for them!
The tight group in the windshield were from the cops returning fire.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
What the hell!? I wonder where that guy was headed or what he did. Warrant?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

That's just crazy! I turned on the TV and they were doing the broadcast just like it had just happened. They even said something about "Last Night". It's a weird feeling when you're trying to work and keep an eye on everyone around you as well.

Huckleberry Finn

The tight group in the windshield were from the cops returning fire.

Similar to the case in Cleveland where the dozen or so cops unloaded on two crack heads in their car...surround them and then shoot out from your own windshield - super, until the cop on the other side of the car thinks you are getting hit and continues to pump lead in your direction!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Wow, that was pretty wild.... Looks like the officer was pretty accurate for the situation.... Death by police rears its ugly head again..... You can hear him yelling kill me... Kill me in it....

Last edited: