Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowhunting Groundhogs Part II!!!!!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
It's finally here! We were going to edit out the misses and keep it all kills, but we had a lot of great footage and the kills are slowing down. Weather is still cold and I think the females might have litters as we killed a female the other day whose nipples were engorged. It's just slow right now. If we scare one in, they don't want to come out for at least an hour and when they do, they barely pop out which makes bad footage, or they see us because they're wary. We won't have III out for a couple months probably. I told my buddy we should have been fishing now instead. Either way, part II is here, and I'm extremely happy with the footage and editing my buddy did. Like and share!!!!!

[video=youtube;4kJdoYKGj50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJdoYKGj50[/video]

Last edited:

Huckleberry Finn

That is unbelievable....that is friggin awesome, especially the ending.

Must watch video!

[video=youtube;4kJdoYKGj50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kJdoYKGj50[/video]

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The eagle was definitely a great was to finish it! I loved the one with the camera right in his face. It was crazy to see that SGH bounced off his noggin!!! Well done Tim! :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very impressive work Tim! Not just the footage/editing, but that is some good shooting too!

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Really glad you guys are enjoying it. G5 has take notice again, which is always good.

Yes, the Eagle was incredible. My buddy saw it in the field, so he decided to go and set up a camera to run for an hour in hopes he'd come back. Well he did. And he used some program to pan in and out. He can't operate a computer and can barely type, but he's got this editing thing down pat!!!!

We've got 4 kills already for the next one. I don't think we're going to hurry this one though.