Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question For Milo

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I am looking for new broadheads to use this year. Do you still recommend the ones you were talking about last year? What was the company and name of the broadhead again?
Thanks
Tom

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I am looking for new broadheads to use this year. Do you still recommend the ones you were talking about last year? What was the company and name of the broadhead again?
Thanks
Tom
Tom, I think we talked about the german kinetics? can't completely recall. If you want them this year then i suggest you get some ordered early as they come from germany and there is a shipping/production time issue to deal with but they are worth it. I'm ordering more in june myself. it usually take 4-6 weeks to get them here because of customs. I also like the solid broadhead design..Elite bought them out this year and they are supposed to be ramping up production again soon. also do not buy the ones from Alaskan bowhunter supply...Chinese knock offs...they bought out the original silver flames, f'd them up by going cheap and German kinetics started up again because quality took such a plunge..

Last edited:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks Milo...what is the best website to order them from?

Go to
Www.german-kinetics.com

Click on the dealer page and send an email to dave miller. He is like the usa distributor of them and he will get you on the list of orders or if he heas some in stock he will ship those..for whitetails i shoot the xl version with the 1.5 inch cut.