Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strange skull

oakswamper

around Toledo
no it's a skull, the jaw and teeth were right beside it but my phone died before i could take a pic lol. when i picked it up the nose part fell off

Last edited:

Ricer2231

no it's a skull, the jaw and teeth were right beside it but my phone died before i could take a pic lol. when i picked it up the nose part fell off

I'm about 90% sure that is a pelvis and hip bones. The head may have been drug toward that end you got there by something like a coyote or a possum. But that looks like the iliac crest of the pelvis and hips. I may be wrong and if I am hopefully someone will clear it up and correct me, but I don't think so.

oakswamper

around Toledo
I'm about 90% sure that is a pelvis and hip bones. The head may have been drug toward that end you got there by something like a coyote or a possum. But that looks like the iliac crest of the pelvis and hips. I may be wrong and if I am hopefully someone will clear it up and correct me, but I don't think so.

thats what i thought until i picked it up and it had the nose stuff in it lol, it's old so it very well could have just molded together but it looked cool. when i go back there i will look at it closer, but you are prolly right ;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Looks like a baby one of these. I'm not sure what they are.