Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rhinehart 100

Ricer2231

Anybody planning on shooting the Rhinehart 100 in Coshocton the last weekend of this month? I have never shot it before so I am definitely gonna try to go. I hear its a lot of fun and a lot of shooters. I did hear if ya pre register it cost ya $50.00 to shoot all 100 targets and if ya pay at the door it's $60.00.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Not this year for me don. I have a busy work schedule now and have about 8 acres of food plots to do as well as a couple bows to get out and some people who want to know more on bow tuning...busy...busy spring...oh and a pile of carp to shoot also

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I doubt very seriously, that I will attend. Sounds like fun, but being in a suitcase all week, I will prolly stay close to my family.

However, I would like to hit a couple local shoots with you sometime. When work gets me closer to home?

Ricer2231

I doubt very seriously, that I will attend. Sounds like fun, but being in a suitcase all week, I will prolly stay close to my family.

However, I would like to hit a couple local shoots with you sometime. When work gets me closer to home?
Hitting the local shoots would be fun. I will keep an eye out for upcoming shoots and maybe we can hook up for one or two of them.

Ricer2231

Not this year for me don. I have a busy work schedule now and have about 8 acres of food plots to do as well as a couple bows to get out and some people who want to know more on bow tuning...busy...busy spring...oh and a pile of carp to shoot also

Dang Eric. Sounds like you'll be lucky to have time to turn around let alone anything else. Just remember all work and no play........ ;)

Ricer2231

R100 next weekend. Hopefully see some of you guys there. We are planning on getting there pretty early each day. I hear there are a lot of shooters. I have never shot the Rhinehart before so I'm looking forward to it. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Ricer2231

Well after we got there and got to walking this morning it actually wasn't TOO bad. Hands got a little cold for the first few targets but after that it was pretty nice. It was a lot of fun shooting targets that I have never seen before. It was also tough judging them being as a lot of them were pretty big. Still a lot of fun though, even though I shot like crap. Snapped a couple pics as we made our way around.
View attachment 13888
Mosquito
View attachment 13889
View attachment 13890
View attachment 13891
View attachment 13892
Some kinda gargoyle
View attachment 13893
View attachment 13894
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369510062.669455.jpg
That's a few of them. They had quite a few dinosaurs TOO.

Last edited:

Tiny

Cant make Ohio this year as work is in the way and there is another available on a scheduled day off. We love these shoots and always have a good time.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Great pics, Don. That would be a lot of fun TOO shoot. Glad you had fun and maybe we'll get to shoot together sometime. The TOO shoot will be here before we know it!

Ricer2231

Great pics, Don. That would be a lot of fun TOO shoot. Glad you had fun and maybe we'll get to shoot together sometime. The TOO shoot will be here before we know it!

Thanks bud. It was a blast a lot of cool targets. You need to keep an eye open for a shoot in your area that also works with your schedule and let's know, I will be there. The TOO shoot sounds like a great time, really looking forward to that.