Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Jeep Wrangler - Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
jeep2.jpg5Ib5Gb5H23na3Ff3Hbc46c5d738b2b74e1a9a.jpg

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have to let her go if I am going to get a boat...

$9,000
I have a one of a kind 97 Jeep Wrangler 4x4 for sale. 2.5L 5 speed manual with 130K mileage. It has a completely rebuilt transmission by J&D Transmission of Zanesville with less than 2,000 miles on the new transmission. Transmission is also under warranty for another year. I also had them replace the clutch. It runs great! This Jeep has been completely restored from the ground up. It has a new BestTop with tinted windows, new Method rims with Interco tires, new carpet throughout, brand new paint job, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, front and rear grill inserts, HID headlights, Pioneer sound system, new brake and gas lines, aftermarket side steps, Bushwhacker fenders, brake light guards,Smittybilt neoprene seat covers, and much more. Al l work was completed at 4 Wheel Parts in Parma, OH. It also has a 3” lift. This Jeep is sharp and a head turner. Not even comparable to other Jeeps in this year range. I am firm on the price. Please call or text me at 740-202-2190. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thanks fellas.. I really do hate to get rid of it but if I am ever going to hunt ducks like I want and compete in catfish tourneys I need a jet boat. Only way to make that happen is to move this since she's finally paid off...I still hate having to do it though because I love this Jeep.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Drive it to Lima for the weekend. 4 Wheel Drive and Offroad Jamboree is taking place. People are in town from all over the country to look at trucks, watch the competitions, etc. Lots of people here consuming lots of money. Many come looking to buy a new toy or project or just a daily driver even. You would stand a decent chance of moving it or at least getting a bazillion tire kickers.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Drive it to Lima for the weekend. 4 Wheel Drive and Offroad Jamboree is taking place. People are in town from all over the country to look at trucks, watch the competitions, etc. Lots of people here consuming lots of money. Many come looking to buy a new toy or project or just a daily driver even. You would stand a decent chance of moving it or at least getting a bazillion tire kickers.

Thanks for the idea but my wife has other plans for me this weekend. Wish I could!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
I'd love to talk the wife into it and say it's for the boys when they get older (which isn't far off). In the meantime I could cruise around in it. I'll continue dreaming...

Mike you'd look good with the cowboy hat, top down, blastin GNR cruisin in this thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.