Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun Show in Clark Co - Springfield Buckeye Gun Show

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Anybody ever been to this or another Buckeye Gun Show?

Good selection, worth the time?
What are the chances of finding some reloading supplies, maybe some bullet molds?

Debating on how to spend my day tomorrow...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I live in Springfield and didn't even know it was happening if that tells you anything. But then again I haven't paid attention to where the gun shows are going in a while. For years it seems It's either way overpriced or old Russian junk.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Had to see it to believe it...rubbed my eyes and blinked. ... $84.50 for a brick of .22

At least the bathroom s are clean.

Last edited:

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Whore. rotflmao
j.k beenie...if'n someone wants to pay that, take their money.

I did make a good buy there....600 209primers for $20

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
That's a damn good buy. Where was it?

Old dude had a table against the back wall, near the ever-present Alpaca wool booth.
There was a box of Remington STS (1000) 209 primers with a $30 tag on it - so I walked past it and said to myself "if it's still there when I'm ready to leave..."
went back and picked up the box and it was light, only 600 in it - he offered it for $20 so I grabbed it up. My muzzy uses 'em, so I think I'm set for a long long time.

Actually I've been hittin' the gun shows pretty hard, and I'm pretty much burned out on 'em.
Same dealers, same stuff all the time. And not what I'd like to see...like individuals selling.

Actually kicking myself kinda...there was a guy walking around with a 37 year old Ruger Mark I .22 pistol, in the original box, with the original wax paper, mags, and owners manual, slick as a whistle....he wanted $425 and I shoulda bought it. I was just in a funk from show burnout.

Last edited: