Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Speedbump

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I suppose its the US's fault she raised a couple of assclowns...

The living one said their motive was the US invading Afghanistan and Iraq. I have always said those wars potentially created more terrorists then we had to begin with.

Huckleberry Finn

The living one said their motive was the US invading Afghanistan and Iraq. I have always said those wars potentially created more terrorists then we had to begin with.

Right, because their motherland of Russia has never invaded Afghanistan or fought Iraq...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fugg him put a bullet between his eyes and move on....

Should of never made it out of the boat alive...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Right, because their motherland of Russia has never invaded Afghanistan or fought Iraq...

They never wanted to be Russian. It's about being Muslim. The Chechens converted to Islam back in the 15th century to become allies with the Ottoman Empire so they could resist Russian colonization. They've been Muslims far longer than forced Russians.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I hear the mom said the bombing her sons did was staged!?! What she means by that....who knows?!? She's just trying to put the blame on anyone but her terrorist sons or their family. Imo

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Fugg 'em all. The mother states she can't believe her sons were involved, yet she has a arrest warrant here with her name on it. The coward will never come back.

Yep. She has a warrant for shoplifting. They've said the will not arrest her if she comes and visits her sons though.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Btw. The big hole in his chest was done by doctors to gain access to his vital organs. The bruising on the face was caused by back flow of blood when he got ran over.