Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What are your thought on this picture?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Who's hummer boy leveling on?

Lots of bodies all over and are any actual military? Or they just wearing the uniforms
Don't remember the governor activating the guard.....

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I got the photo from a source that said it was Boston.

I would like to know if those are military or LEOs? Also for those with combat training under what conditions are you told it's OK to aim your weapon at civilians?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Does this photo go along with this? Because I do have a problem with all of this.

http://youtu.be/2LrbsUVSVl8

They were under martial law regardless of if it was declared or not. Telling people to stay inside. No going to work. Forcing businesses to close. Etc. here is the funny thing. Thousands. THOUSANDS of cops. BPD, Swat, FBI, DHS NSA, from the nations highest force to the lowest going door to door. And the fucker was hiding less than a mile away. They called it off saying he made it out and a homeowner finds him hiding in a boat in a backyard. lmao talk about not being able to find your ass with both hands.

Huckleberry Finn

They were under martial law regardless of if it was declared or not. Telling people to stay inside. No going to work. Forcing businesses to close. Etc. here is the funny thing. Thousands. THOUSANDS of cops. BPD, Swat, FBI, DHS NSA, from the nations highest force to the lowest going door to door. And the fucker was hiding less than a mile away. They called it off saying he made it out and a homeowner finds him hiding in a boat in a backyard. lmao talk about not being able to find your ass with both hands.

I've heard reports that they fired on the boat while he was in it but didn't hit him...isn't that like shooting fish in a barrel?

I also don't believe that he put a bullet in his own neck trying to commit suicide. No way, padre. You don't get the 77 virgins for that.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I've heard reports that they fired on the boat while he was in it but didn't hit him...isn't that like shooting fish in a barrel?

I also don't believe that he put a bullet in his own neck trying to commit suicide. No way, padre. You don't get the 77 virgins for that.

The homeowner noticed dried blood on the boat. Lifted the tarp and saw the guy half dead laying in there. Went back in and called the cops. Cops show up.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

Huckleberry Finn

The homeowner noticed dried blood on the boat. Lifted the tarp and saw the guy half dead laying in there. Went back in and called the cops. Cops show up.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

And did they even hit them, or should we rank Boston PD's accuracy somewhere between NYPD's and Cleveland's!?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
And did they even hit them, or should we rank Boston PD's accuracy somewhere between NYPD's and Cleveland's!?

Or LAPD. Lol. It still baffles me that they could not find him. Thousands of cops and 16+ hours. And the guy is a mile away hiding. They had called off the search thinking he got away. It's simply baffles me. How many dogs did they have. Not one could find the guy? They had forward looking infrared and had a heat signature clear as day of a body In the boat after the homeowner reported it. . You didn't see that before?

Huckleberry Finn

Or LAPD. Lol. It still baffles me that they could not find him. Thousands of cops and 16+ hours. And the guy is a mile away hiding. They had called off the search thinking he got away. It's simply baffles me. How many dogs did they have. Not one could find the guy? They had forward looking infrared and had a heat signature clear as day of a body In the boat after the homeowner reported it. . You didn't see that before?

I bet those people living in that lil town wish they had AR-15's in their houses that day...