Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Don't forget

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buy a new license and tags! I damn near forgot. lamo. Be safe in the morning everyone.

This time tomorrow Alex and I will be walking back to the truck with old Tom.

Derek j

Knox Co.
good luck to everyone going out in the morning!! I will be giving live updates while im in the blind. May be the only day I get out until Thursday, so Im gonna make the most of it!!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll be giving live updates as well. Hope I have some activity to update y'all with! Lmao

Just asking, the first two weeks are till noon only? The last two all day like last year?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Joe. I have thought about this several times but yet to get online to buy my tag. Have to work tomorrow though. Won't make a difference.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'll be taking a buddy out in the morning, but will be checking in to see everyone's updates if I have enough signal. Good luck to you all, and don't forget to take something to make a tag!

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Good luck . I ain't doin hr by hr updates. Im hoping my buddy and I double up by 645..lol . We'll see how it goes . Based on where the birds roosted tonight the odds are good . Turkeys have a way of not wanting to be shot in ra face . Good luck fellas, hope ya'll wack em tomorrow .

Last edited:

oakswamper

around Toledo
UGG I'm sure jealous, we have turkey's close to my property but they don't come over unless the corn is down in the fall. I sure want to kill one before I start gettin my mail from a groundhog

Good luck too all you guys!!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We were right on the x. It's just thicker than he'll in those swamps. He came right in front us at about 30 yards without a shot. He stayed about 50 yards away gobbling until two hens went to him. He shut up and we backed out.