Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kenny Chesney Tickets!

I've never won anything like this in my life. My wife and I have been following our local coutry radio station's remote locations to sign up in a drawing for Kenny Chesney tickets. I've done this sort of thing before and it's always been the same ole thing...I wouldn't win, and figured maybe the next time.

The drawing was this past Friday and I couldn't believe it when the announced my name over the radio. 92.1 The Frog. Here's a pic of Dave (on the left) and (J.P. on the right) and my wife and I in the middle, at the Frog Station. The concert is in Ft. Wayne at the Memorial Coliseum on May 16th. My wife's seen him 3x and says he puts on a good show, so it should be a lot of fun. :smiley_bril:

SkitchImage0.jpg

Bowhunter57

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Cool!

I'm going to the Pittsburgh show, but I had to buy my tickets :(

I've seen Kenny twice. He is very good. However, I'm more for seeing Eric Church since he's opening. Wait til you see him. He just flat out kicks ass live.

Have fun!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you can overlook what a queer he is then I suppose he is alright. Don't believe me? I have several friends in Nashville. One a performer, the others have run sound/lights for acts like Brooks and Dunn, Gretchen Wilson, ZZ Top, Gloriana, etc. You don't want to know the qualifications to be on Kenny's "crew". Ick.

Enjoy the show. I am sure he is a great live performer and he does have good talent. Then again, Elton John fits that description too. lmao

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Kenny does pretty good in concert. McGraw sucks live, aldean is awesome in concert, so is Luke Bryan, and blake. I want to see church bad. He's my favorite thats out right now.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you can overlook what a queer he is then I suppose he is alright. Don't believe me? I have several friends in Nashville. One a performer, the others have run sound/lights for acts like Brooks and Dunn, Gretchen Wilson, ZZ Top, Gloriana, etc. You don't want to know the qualifications to be on Kenny's "crew". Ick.

Enjoy the show. I am sure he is a great live performer and he does have good talent. Then again, Elton John fits that description too. lmao

I wouldn't need to know that to know he's a queer. lmao

hickslawns said:

hickslawns,
This sound like nothing more than rumor and speculation. :smiley_armscrossed: There's no comparison from Kenny Chesney to Elton John, who has made no attempt to hide is life style. I have NEVER heard anything like this from anyone, period.

Bowhunter57

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
hickslawns,
This sound like nothing more than rumor and speculation. :smiley_armscrossed: There's no comparison from Kenny Chesney to Elton John, who has made no attempt to hide is life style. I have NEVER heard anything like this from anyone, period.

Bowhunter57

Um. Ok.

I give you one thing, he is not flaunting it like Elton. Pretty well known fact amongst the Nashville insider crowd. Not saying I am in this crowd, but I have no reason not to believe my buddies.

Huckleberry Finn

Cool!

I'm going to the Pittsburgh show, but I had to buy my tickets :(

I've seen Kenny twice. He is very good. However, I'm more for seeing Eric Church since he's opening. Wait til you see him. He just flat out kicks ass live.

Have fun!

Second year in a row I won't be seeing Eric Church in Pittsburgh at the same concert as you! I have to attend a wedding on the other side of the state....pretty dang ticked!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
hickslawns,

Bowhunter57

He's queer dude. Pretty much everybody knows it.