Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

first cutting

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I used to kind of like to mow the lawn. Now, its one of those "ugh" chores. Never the less, i got the mower out of the shed and cut the grass for the first time today. i was shocked at how thick it was already.

Ricer2231

I used to kind of like to mow the lawn. Now, its one of those "ugh" chores. Never the less, i got the mower out of the shed and cut the grass for the first time today. i was shocked at how thick it was already.

Mowed mine Monday night, at least what I could. Columbia Gas put a new meter and service line in 3 weeks ago so my yard is kinda fugged up!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366329404.642590.jpg

Gordo

Athens County
I now have a gigantic fuggin lawn.

Pickin up a used zero turn tomorrow. Ive been lookin for a while and think its a great deal for a commercial style machine. Picked up a couple bigger yards to do on the side, so hopefully it pays its self off in the long run.

Im pretty excited to mow 'my lawn' tomorrow. Gonna have to add a beer coozy to the new machine and mow in style.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Trimmed, weed eated, fertilized, weeded beds, planted some earlies, mowed, and spot filled some spots that were lacking grass. I have a decent sunburn going.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I need to mow my place and many others. Ground is so saturated we can't get on the lawns. Not going to be good if it gets much taller and doesn't dry out.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Trimmed, weed eated, fertilized, weeded beds, planted some earlies, mowed, and spot filled some spots that were lacking grass. I have a decent sunburn going.

didnt have time for all that! Got home from work, got the mowere out of the shed, checked the spark plug and oil, gassed her up, and cut the grass. just wanted to get the high stuffknocked down and evened up before todays rain. Gotta sharpen the blade before I do it again.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I mowed for the first time on Sunday and will have to do it again this weekend. My front yard requires at the very minimum a mowing a week until July or so. I ain't got time for that... :smiley_depressive:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
didnt have time for all that! Got home from work, got the mowere out of the shed, checked the spark plug and oil, gassed her up, and cut the grass. just wanted to get the high stuffknocked down and evened up before todays rain. Gotta sharpen the blade before I do it again.

I have been home all week with the new baby. Plenty of time to get stuff done now Momma is feeling better.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
My yard looks like a hay field right now. Had intentions on mowing it tomorrow, but looks like it's gonna have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ain't nobody got time for that. Alex cuts mine. Pleasant view lawn and landscaping bitches. Paid up for the year. Lol.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Mowed mine for the first time last Sunday and it needs it again bad, probably get it as soon as it dries up abit, and I cant wait to see what its gonna look like when my wife starts mowing it after I get my hip done next month!