Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Same thing they did after 9/11

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

In the moments after 9/11 when all commercial, charter, and personal planes we're grounded many Saudis including members of Osama Bin Ladens family we're removed from the country via private charter plane and sent back to Saudi Arabia. And it's happening again,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saudi “person of interest” suspected of being involved in the Boston Marathon bombings is being deported from the United States next week on “national security grounds,” according to a terrorism expert, who notes that the move is “very unusual,” especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.

The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight after photos emerged yesterday on the Internet showing numerous suspects carrying large backpacks, some of them middle eastern in appearance and two of the individuals having been almost certainly identified as employees of private military/security firm Craft International.

The FBI had set a press conference for 5pm EST yesterday afternoon but the event was cancelled hours after the photos were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating, “these stories often have unintended consequences.”

CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.

According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national first suspected of being involved in Monday’s twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News last night.

The news follows an unscheduled meeting between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House yesterday afternoon. “The meeting was not on Obama’s public schedule,” reports Reuters.

“That’s very interesting because this is the way things are done with Saudi Arabia. You don’t arrest their citizens. You deport them, because they don’t want them to be embarrassed and that’s the way we appease them,” Emerson told host Sean Hannity.

A scheduled 10 a.m. photo op between John Kerry and the Saudi Foreign Minister was also abruptly cancelled on Tuesday morning because Kerry was tired from his busy schedule, an explanation that journalists refused to swallow, with the Associated Press’ Matt Lee telling spokesman Patrick Ventrell, “I find it hard to believe that you expect us to believe that that’s the real reason for this.”

http://www.infowars.com/obama-covering-up-saudi-link-to-boston-bombing/

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
yep..

That's these two guys. Note black backpacks and the white stripe.

I find it interesting that there was a bombing and they're looking for the bomber. :smiley_chinrub:

There's a school shooting and they're looking to make a gun ban. :BS:

Apparently, it's okay to continue to make bombs and set them off, where ever and when ever you like.
I love this country! :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I find it interesting that there was a bombing and they're looking for the bomber. :smiley_chinrub:

There's a school shooting and they're looking to make a gun ban. :BS:

Apparently, it's okay to continue to make bombs and set them off, where ever and when ever you like.
I love this country! :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

It does beg the question why they're not looking to ban high-capacity pressure cookers. Only pressure cookers under 1 quart from now on. You don't need 1.6 gallons to cook anything. You can't eat that much.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It does beg the question why they're not looking to ban high-capacity pressure cookers. Only pressure cookers under 1 quart from now on. You don't need 1.6 gallons to cook anything. You can't eat that much.

Don't worry Bloomberg will lead the ban because large capacity pressure cookers create obesity and kill people so he'll have a win win situation...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
"IF" those guys were the bombers, they will disappear back into the middle east if we deport them. IF there is any suspicion whatsoever, the last thing we should do is deport them. Unbelievable. These actions do nothing other than bow down to the terrorists. BS!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Y'all will hear it all over the TV and radio today but they caught two guys suspected in the bombings in Boston. The shootout started on the campus of MIT where they killed a security guard and carjacked a Mercedes and got into a shootout with a shitload of police after fleeing to Watertown. They found lots of explosive ordinances on them including hand grenades and a pressure cooking bomb like the ones used in Boston.

It's time for a public hanging if you ask me!

I'm sure a lot more info will come out as I'm headed to bed and most of y'all will be getting up.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
AP cites a confidential source saying they're Chechen feom near the Russian border and have been in the US for a year. Those crazy chechen muslims have been blowing up Russians for years.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great just what we need more diverse Muslim haters.... We've got bases over there in the area.... Makes it easier too drop something on the fuckers who planned all this......

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well, doesn't look like they are getting deported. lol

Sure seems crazy how they know these guys are "brothers" and Chechnian already. Can't figure out where trillions of dollars are disappearing but based on a couple pictures they have names, background, etc.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Well, doesn't look like they are getting deported. lol

Sure seems crazy how they know these guys are "brothers" and Chechnian already. Can't figure out where trillions of dollars are disappearing but based on a couple pictures they have names, background, etc.

One did. A Saudi that was at the bombing who ended up in the hospital with burns on his hands was detained and questioned. Somehow found not guilty of any wrong doing but was deported for being a threat to NATIONAL SECURITY.

My line of thinking...Known Saudi already on a terrorist watch list....at a terrorist bombing...gets injured by being right by the bomb when it goes off....gets deported for being a NS threat......just happens to be on the day of a bombing that he was at...what are the odds? Something is up.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One did. A Saudi that was at the bombing who ended up in the hospital with burns on his hands was detained and questioned. Somehow found not guilty of any wrong doing but was deported for being a threat to NATIONAL SECURITY.

My line of thinking...Known Saudi already on a terrorist watch list....at a terrorist bombing...gets injured by being right by the bomb when it goes off....gets deported for being a NS threat......just happens to be on the day of a bombing that he was at...what are the odds? Something is up.

Don't worry, they will find some other poor son of a bitch to blame. Oh wait, they already have. Chechens. Lmao. They don't give a shit about us they only hate Russia. They don't even get involved with Israel. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
watching the news now. they showed pictures of the guys. not the same ones as above. The backpack looks different too.

Yep. But it still begs the question of why are we using private military mercenaries for security at Civilian events

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Yep. But it still begs the question of why are we using private military mercenaries for security at Civilian events

Hired by the race and not the govt?
Not everything is a conspiracy....and those guys may have valuable explosives/ied experience from their time in the sandbox.