Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Photo of possible suspects

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
My money is on these two.

Huckleberry Finn

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I would really like to know who these two are. They have spook written all over them.

Here is him and his buddy standing behind the crowd just yards from the placement of the bomb.

Here is a pic of the remains of a backpack.

Note the wire in the guys ear.

Post explosion, taking cover, backpack off, doesn;t look like he's reacting to the blast as if it was unexpected.. Could be training, could be he knew. Either way it's strange.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That last pic is a different dude. That's an elderly Asian guy if you ask me...

Perhaps.. Quite strange behavior none the less.. Either way, the backpacks the spooks carried was very similar to the one blown apart.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
One suspect and one LEO dead, another LEO wounded, suspect #2 on the run.

The dead officer is a MIT officer. I wonder if one or both suspects were students there?

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One suspect and one LEO dead, another LEO wounded, suspect #2 on the run.

The dead officer is a MIT officer. I wonder if one or both suspects were students there?

Seems very low tech for an MIT student. Time will tell. But if they kill them both they can make up whatever story they like. Lol.

CritterGitterToo

Central Ohio
You should have seen the Youtube account for the one that is dead. You can look it up now, and you WILL see that it has been deleted. Huh! Isn't that interesting. Yes, I saw it before it was deleted, and it had tons of jihadist hate speeches and bomb building/terrorist videos all over it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You should have seen the Youtube account for the one that is dead. You can look it up now, and you WILL see that it has been deleted. Huh! Isn't that interesting. Yes, I saw it before it was deleted, and it had tons of jihadist hate speeches and bomb building/terrorist videos all over it.

Being he's been in america for the last ten years you'd think that would of showed up on someones radar for pete's sake.......

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

They immediately cordoned off 10 blocks and have thousands of cops and feds crawling all over it for the past 13 hours. Kid must have been killer at hide and seek. They need to start rounding up his friends to help with the search.. They'll be like. ""Yeah, that dicks in the garbage can by the curb. He did that shit to us every time.""

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
:smiley_crocodile:

They immediately cordoned off 10 blocks and have thousands of cops and feds crawling all over it for the past 13 hours. Kid must have been killer at hide and seek. They need to start rounding up his friends to help with the search.. They'll be like. ""Yeah, that dicks in the garbage can by the curb. He did that shit to us every time.""

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio

Jerk open the lid and drop a pressure cooker inside........Then hold the lid on tight if you can.