Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

sorry ive been gone

at1010

*Supporting Member*
well guys this is my first time on the site in about 3weeks. I went through a really bad spill of serious depression, never thought it could happen to me, but I did.

I am finally coming out of it, and starting to get back into thinkin about deer and my passions in life.

Hope you all have been doing well!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hang in there Albert! Glad your coming out of it and back in the swing. Bust up a toms head next week and rekindle your passions. Goodluck!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks a lot guys, I got out of a relationship that I just didnt see ending. I never thought I had anxiety or depression until it happened. I realized that I am doing ok now.

Just wanted to let you all know Ive been thinking about this site alot just couldnt get myself to get onto it. I am doing a lot better now. I am happy to see you all are too.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I always TRY to look at the bright side of things Albert. Better to find out now than after your married and then go through a divorce. There's lots of fish in the ocean and who knows, she might want to get back together but right now....take advantage of your freedom. Hunt, fish,shroom hunt, frog gig, bow shooting practice,food plotting,3D shoots and if you have any extra time.....chase some tail. Lol

Remember, if you have God in your life,family support and love,health and a job.....you have a lot! Good luck :smiley_coolpeace:

Ricer2231

Glad to see ya back bud. Lean on your family and friends and the good Lord above. Glad to hear you're feeling better and remember your TOO family is always here for ya!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glad to have you back buddy. I have always enjoyed your posts. Just try to make each day better than the last, And if today doesn't seem that way, tomorrow is always a new day.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hang in there. Life can be rough as I know but someone is always worse off than the worse day you are having. Take it one day at a time and work on making tommorrow a better day and the future will work out for the best.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Depression can be a real bitch. Recently I have been stuck in my head and not had a whole lot to share. As mentioned above, look within your family for support. Personally if it wasn't for my wife, I'd have went off the deepend this past year. She says the same about me, so I can see it works both ways. Together we are pulling through things.

I wish you all the best!

Gordo

Athens County
We've all been there buddy. Its easy to get into a funk. Just gotta keep on truckin right through it. These sunny days will help.

We are still due for a 'meeting of the minds' of some TOOzers in athens.

Drop a line, my schedule is finally manageable.