Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Multiple explosions in Boston

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Boston marathon. Not really in the news yet. Some pics have been out out via twitter. Major news is just picking it up.

Warning.. The photos and link below are graphic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366053104.605484.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366053114.315132.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-04-15/large-explosion-reported-boston-marathon-coply-square

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
One report is 3 dead.
Maybe it's too early to assume it wasn't a freak accident but I really doubt it.

I don't understand how people do these things to others.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One report is 3 dead.
Maybe it's too early to assume it wasn't a freak accident but I really doubt it.

I don't understand how people do these things to others.

In the life of an isralie, This is just another day

ohio
Wtf is wrong with people anymore, yeah that's their life over there, we let them in our country now its our problem, I'm fugging tired of it Grrrrrr

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
NY post is saying a Saudi is under arrest.

Yeah they have him on video carrying "multiple backpacks into the area "

Nobody found it mildly suspicious when an Arab was carrying multiple backpacks. I can almost guarantee you a police officer saw it it didn't question it because of "racial profiling".

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sick. Cowardly. Subhuman. Tragic. Disgusting.

I could go on. Won't change anything though. Prayers to the victims and their families.

Huckleberry Finn

NY Post is also saying that 12 are dead...so we'll see...

I got on Twitter as soon as it broke and man that's the way to follow something breaking like that.

Scarlet&Gray

S.E. Ohio
Sure some heroes will be emerging from this tragedy. Even on the footage of the blast you can see Marathon medics and some spectator soldiers in their BDUs running towards the blast to help.

Edit from the news:
"Boston media outlets reported than an 8-year-old child is among the dead.

Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 19 victims of the explosion in its emergency room but information about their condition was not immediately available, a spokeswoman said. The Boston Globe later reported that area hospitals are reporting treating more than 100 patients from the explosions."

This incident has darkened my whole day. Praying for the victims and praying for justice.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the update S&G! Such a tragic event! I heard Obama was sitting in on discussions about gun control when this happened.

This shit will continue thanks to our government letting many terrorists in over the years.

Prayers to all the victims and families of the dead and injured. Hope they make an example of this suspect but figure we won't because it wouldn't be politically correct. Fugg this ticks me off!!!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Hope they make an example of this suspect but figure we won't because it wouldn't be politically correct. Fugg this ticks me off!!!

No, they will put him in a cushy federal prison, where he will get better medical care than any of us could afford. # hot meals a day, cable, internet, access to gym equipment.... All on the taxpayer dime of course. His Court appointed attorney, (again, on the taxpayers) will claim he cant be held accountable for the act because it was done in the name of his religion and we can persecute him for it. He will end up sitting in prison for the remainder of his life (again, on the taxpayer dime)