Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Just checking in guys. Should be fun. They still seem to be grouped up right now. Hopefully next week they will still be in groups cause from my experience they are easier to call in that way. We'll see...

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Checking in. I've never had much luck with turkeys but I hope to put in a little more quality time rectifying that this year. Judging from my trail cam pics, if I can't get one this year, it's my own fault.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
The way its looking I should get to go Wednesday morning. If turkey season came in last week I could of hunted everyday.. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was out on Monday morning with no luck. I had one bird working and then 7 hens flew right to him. Not much I could do after that. It has been really quiet down here lately TOO. IMO, the best hunting is yet to come...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Made it out this morning. Terrible morning to be out. We got absolutely drenched. My underwear was even soaked... Saw plenty of birds but just couldn't get a good shot. Had one at 30 yards but with 24 other eyes looking its tough. I might be able to get back out in the morning...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Had a two year old at 20 yards this morning. Let em go. Still got plenty of season left to go and shoot one now and regret it. I have a couple nice ones picked out I'm after...