Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 11

huntn2

Hudson, OH
huntn2 checking in for Team 11. I have been slammed at work lately, but time permitting will be hunting in Ashtabula, Geauga and Portage Counties. If I find some more time and decide to spend more money, I may hunt NY and or PA as well.

Looking forward to another fun season.

Ryan

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Here. Good luck guys. I have a feeling this is my year.
My first hunt will be a morning hunt in Williams Co on the 26th, and then I'm off to my parents farm in Michigan until Sunday.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Im here guys. Hoping to do some calling for my brother this weekend then get out next week sometime.not sure how we will do this weekend letten him do the scouting he thinks hes got em figured out. Tennessee was tough hunting this year for me they would not talk at all.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Hopefully they will pass by me this evening. I saw one in the old orchard coming in.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367010724466.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367010724466.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 134

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Dammit. A lone tom came out and went the wrong way. Why would a lot tom not respond to calls. Not even lift his head!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hmmm... No clue. Keep plugging away. You'll connect.

If I were even able to get out this morning I wouldn't have seen very far. The fog was thick!

Good luck this weekend guys. Hopefully I chip in with more than a youth bonus or buddy points.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Had two birds treed this morning. One spooked. The other, a Jake, flew down 100 yards away. Got it on film.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Well we put birds up last night my brother went after them this morning and had them coming to him but another guy come in and got to them first he got his name I'm gonna call the landowner and see if he has permission we have never seen anyone else in there turkey hunting. And I keep a good eye on it since its right a crossed from my house.same place I caught a guy shooting at deer from the road also.