Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hope we are not getting catfished!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Me and two buddies are heading to Walton, KY next Friday evening to do some turkey hunting. I found a guy down there close to my relatives (30 minutes away) that has 500 acres of private ground to hunt. We are planning to turkey hunt there, go down and early season bow hunt there in exchange to allow a gentleman and his wife to bow hunt up here opening weekend. Considering my buddy in Muskingum County has nearly a 1,000 acres of private ground at his disposal and offered to put them up for a weekend, it sounded like a no-brainer to me. I figure us going there first and getting to turkey hunt and bow hunt early season whitetails first is key. That way if things are not on the up and up we can pull the plug. So far the dude seems legit and has sent me some pics of good KY bucks taken at his place. I have also received an address and google earth pics of the property. I really hope it works out because this would be a sweet hookup to have for years to come. I will keep you all posted. If this all falls through we are fortunte to get to hunt my aunt's family friend's farm which is close to 80 acres. If I never return to TOO, you all will know where to start looking for me!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Man Marcus, if this pans out and is AS ADVERTISED, would be a very sweet deal! Hope it works out and good luck!

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Here is where we are planning to chase them this weekend. I have been talking to the guy throughout the week and he has been doing some scouting for us. It sounds like we will have a decent chance of killing some birds. He even offered to take us to a couple other places if we have no luck.
View attachment 13398