Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Headed out in the moring...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I can't take it any longer. I get off work at 0630 and I'm headed straight to the wood. Gotta be back at work at 1830, so I'm probably only sit for 3 or 4 hours. All the big bucks dropping the past couple days has me itching to get out there, and I'm willing to sacrafice some sleep to do it. It will be daylight, but I'm gonna shower up and grab the Millennium/LW combo and head for the creek bottom behind the house. The last couple times I've hunted, I've had the does skirt me at 50y using a creek crossing to my north, so I'm going about 150y north of that stand and hanging. Hoping to catch this guy slipping through behind a doe. He's not a monster, but I'd be happy to put his head on my wall.

untitled.JPG

Good luck today to all who head out!

Last edited:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
good luck greg, I had planned to go out early this morning but I had to come into work to get a job out. so hopefully I will be in the woods by 10-1030 and wont get out until dark!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Good luck Greg. That buck will work just fine buddy just look at those g-3's on that brute.

Good luck to you as well J.

May the bucks play nicely and the arrow fly true fellas :D.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
So yer in the woods right now and I'm at my desk and jealous:smiley_arrogant:

But I hope you stick somethin, let us know..good luck!:smile:

rrr

You can sleep when you are dead! Just make sure that you're extra safe when you're sleep deprived. Tie in tight in case you take a nap.

Shoot straight

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
So yer in the woods right now and I'm at my desk and jealous:smiley_arrogant:

But I hope you stick somethin, let us know..good luck!:smile:

My thoughts exactly! Wish I could do this...:smiley_acold:
Who invented work?!?!?

Being a teacher is nice and all with the summers off, but I'd rather go in the summer and have November off.

Hope ya had a good hunt this morning!

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Good luck brother. BTW if that isn't a monster it is damn close! I'd be showing pictures to everyone I saw if I shot that deer. I'm rootin for ya.