Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Drink

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 78

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tried some a couple weeks ago and about yacked! I was hoping I would like it, but it had TOO much of a bourbon taste for me. I used to love whiskey/bourbon and then I had a horrible night on Jack. Never got the taste back for it and even 10 years later, it still turns my stomach. Shame TOO because I'm sure it is a great beer!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm a fan of both so other than a wild turkey boiler maker this is the next best thing lol... Sorry you never got past a bad episode of wild bourban night lol... Mine is southern comfort hahaha....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can stomach American Honey and Sprite, but that's about it. I drank Old Crow by the bottle my freshman/sophomore year at OU. Then one night me and two buddies polished off a gallon of JD. It was the night before Tracie graduated from high school and she had to give a speech. I was so hungover at 4:30 the next day, I couldn't drive home. It was a true 2 day hangover that cleaned me out from both ends. Just can't do it any more!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My going away party when I transferred from Arkansas too Illinois was about the same but was drinking southern comfort but I guess I actually water skied the next morning and have no memory of it but they filled me in lol.... Last thing I remember is a park cop telling me too crawl back into the car pass out or go too jail.... I retreated too the backseat of the car on my hands and knees rotflmao