Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Easter Blessing

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dang, glad you got good news from that bad news...... Read about it and my heart sank for all the injured and the poor souls who were lost...... Never experianced anything like that and hopefully never do..... Just glad your girls made it through it safely.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Definitely a blessing they were not harmed. As a parent, I think some of the biggest fears we have are the unknown variables out of our control. This is certainly one of them. Good to hear your daughters were safe.

Big H

Medina
Apparently they weren't too shook up, my freshman daughter was 3-4 with 2 RBI's and 2 runs scored yesterday. They won 5-0 yesterday and 12-2 today. Sami did well today too, she had an RBI single, but she is hitting the ball right at people LOL.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Definitely a blessing they were not harmed. As a parent, I think some of the biggest fears we have are the unknown variables out of our control. This is certainly one of them. Good to hear your daughters were safe.

Ditto to Phil's post Ron! Prayers to the ones who weren't as fortunate and so thankful your daughters weren't harmed.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Heard about this wreck and can't imagine what it had to be like in the midst of all the panic. Glad everything was alright with the girls Ron.