Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New cover arrived today

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well my new boat cover finally showed up today... Ordered it online from Gander Mountain with a gift card and it said allow 6-7 business days for shipping... Well that didn't happen got it about two weeks late and have been through 3 different customer service folks... Just coincidence that it happened too ship the day I started bitching about when I was too receive it.... It arrived today and it fit like a glove so other than the logistics part of it the final product was good... We'll see how it trailers and the water resistance it has but so far so good....

I'll have the boat out of storage next week and it'll be in the elements and it'll get a good test too it....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I hate to see you have any delays in your order. I'm wondering though "Tis The Season" is why it was held up. We've always received our orders fast.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I hate to see you have any delays in your order. I'm wondering though "Tis The Season" is why it was held up. We've always received our orders fast.

Rick, the information on he web site doesn't convey the fact that when you order it they send the order too the manufacturer too be made... They custom make it as per order due too configuration differences.... I told them a couple times during the process that it would be better too know up front of the delay then during the process..

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Rick, the information on he web site doesn't convey the fact that when you order it they send the order too the manufacturer too be made... They custom make it as per order due too configuration differences.... I told them a couple times during the process that it would be better too know up front of the delay then during the process..

They should pass that info to everyone. I'm sure most would be glad to know it is being custom made to fit instead of "One size fits most". Main thing is you got it and you like it.....That alone is an A++++++

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
149043d1344486429-radio-locked-1277059979-this_thread_is_useless_without_pictures.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Glad it worked out for ya, J! We took our newest barge to the lake on Saturday. Didn't catch a fish. May have to sell this boat, it's got bad mojo it seems.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad it worked out for ya, J! We took our newest barge to the lake on Saturday. Didn't catch a fish. May have to sell this boat, it's got bad mojo it seems.

Brock if that was the criteria for selling a boat I'd be in the market every other week lol.....