Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

...out like a lamb

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Don't know about you guys, but I REALLY needed this nice spring day.

Spent most of the afternoon/ early evening yesterday helping redcloud rip out his bathroom floor. Spent most of the day today working in my yard, cleaning off my back porch, burning leaves and limbs... felt good. I now smell like smoke from the burn pile and I love it. Unfortunately I ran out of time to clean out my shed. All the grandkids are here and I had to start the grill.
Probably head back over to redclouds after dinner to give him a hand with his project. should be about ready to set the new tub by then.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Good on you for helping out RC.

He would do it for me. He has a lot to get accomplished in a short amount of time. He hasnt got much for help so I dont mind lending a hand. wanted to get over there this morning, but I had some much to do myself.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Listened to turkeys this morning while scouting/shed hunting. Pulled a stand, check cams and cleaned up a few things at the farm. Shot my 9mm, Chiappa .22, Savage 17, along with my buddy's .308 and Mini 14. Then I took the wife and kid for a Kubota ride around the farm. Just finished dinner at one of our favorite local dives. Time for a shower, beer and the Buckeyes game on DVR.

'Twas a great day!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
well, this being the last day of march, I guess the lamb decided to get a little pissy. Damp, cool, drizzley. At least it isnt snowing. supposed to be nice next weekend.

happy easter everybody.

Huckleberry Finn

well, this being the last day of march, I guess the lamb decided to get a little pissy. Damp, cool, drizzley. At least it isnt snowing. supposed to be nice next weekend.

happy easter everybody.

An old farmer I knew said that whatever the weather is on Easter Sunday, it will be that way for the next six Sunday's. We'll see...