Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ouch!!!!!!!!!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Don't know if you guys have seen this or not but I seen it on a crossbow site yesterday, supposedly the guy got his thumb in the way when firing his crossbow, when he got to the hospital they said they see this more than you would think.

xbowwack.jpg

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ouch indeed. Having worked in the emergency room years ago, the only crossbow related injury I can remember was some guy had a broadhead imbedded underneath his knee cap. The bolt was still attached, so it was a painful sight, not to mention a lesson learned. I remember him having to lay there like that for a spell since he had been drinking & he couldn't be given anything for pain.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Ouch indeed. Having worked in the emergency room years ago, the only crossbow related injury I can remember was some guy had a broadhead imbedded underneath his knee cap. The bolt was still attached, so it was a painful sight, not to mention a lesson learned. I remember him having to lay there like that for a spell since he had been drinking & he couldn't be given anything for pain.

Ouch is Right!