Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

woodhaven/legacy diaphragm calls

Derek j

Knox Co.
For those who have either of these calls, which one do you have, and which model? From Woodhaven I am looking at the Raspy Red Reactor, TKM, or the red zone. From Legacy I am interested in the Prized Possession, or the Lost Legacy. I have been using the Primos sonic dome series for the past couple years, and actually switched to a cheap hunters specialties last year. I am looking to get some different cuts, and wondered if anyone has used any of these. Thanks for any help!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Can't help you on these Derek. Always use Primos or Hunters Specialties calls...

I bought a new diaphragm a couple weeks ago and lost the damn thing already. Time to get a new one!

Derek j

Knox Co.
I bought the red reactor and yellow venom to try for this season. Once they get here I will do a test run. I guess if I dont like them I am only out 10-20 bucks. I also got a box call finally. I have used diaphragms and slate calls for the past 5 years, and wanted to get a box call to use for a locator. I bought the down-n-dirty shadow of death.