Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A riff in the FORCE

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I couldn't get out of bed till after noon... Then I took a nap around 3 o'clock. Initially I thought I had mono or something, but now after reading your post it makes sense. Something definitely wasn't right today! lol

BTW, do yourself a favor and shoot some more bows. Compound manufacturers have a lot to offer these days.

I couldn't get out of bed till after noon... Then I took a nap around 3 o'clock. Initially I thought I had mono or something, but now after reading your post it makes sense. Something definitely wasn't right today! lol

BTW, do yourself a favor and shoot some more bows. Compound manufacturers have a lot to offer these days.

I agree with Jim. I just ordered a new bow a few weeks ago. If you like the Experience I'd suggest looking at a Hoyt Spyder Turbo, Elite Answer or Pulse and G5 Prime Impact. I shot trad, make my own bows, build cedar and bamboo arrows; but I still enjoy shooting a tricked out smooth compound. They are two different animals. With trad I enjoy the challenge of trying to shoot as fast and accurately as I can at 15-25 yards instinctively. When I shoot my compound I enjoy tuning bows and attempting to drive yellow golf tees in to a target at 20 yards. I also like shooting pass 60 yards and all the way out to 100 yards at stationary clay pigeons with my compound bow. I shoot 5 spot and 3d archery in a league. They are two different flavors of the same sport, one isn't better than the other but both are lots of fun.

Hope your feeling better Jimbo.

Last edited:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree with Jim. I just ordered a new bow a few weeks ago. If you like the Experience I'd suggest looking at a Hoyt Spyder Turbo, Elite Answer or Pulse and G5 Prime Impact. I shot trad, make my own bows, build cedar and bamboo arrows; but I still enjoy shooting a tricked out smooth compound. They are two different animals. With trad I enjoy the challenge of trying to shoot as fast and accurately as I can at 15-25 yards instinctively. When I shoot my compound I enjoy tuning bows and attempting to drive yellow golf tees in to a target at 20 yards. I also like shooting pass 60 yards and all the way out to 100 yards at stationary clay pigeons with my compound bow. I shoot 5 spot and 3d archery in a league. They are two different flavors of the same sport, one isn't better than the other but both are lots of fun.

Hope your feeling better Jimbo.

Thanks. Feeling fine... just lazy I guess. lol