Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

North American Hunting Club

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Anyone know anything about it?

I got something in the mail from them. They say if i join for a dollar a month, they will send me hunting gear to try out, write a review, and keep. I get a knife and a wild game cookbook for joining. It's been my experience that if it sounds to good to be true, it is.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Stay away from them! Trust me, I have been down this road, you will never get the free stuff, you will get books in the mail that you have to send back or get billed for and once they get you its just short of getting a lawyer to get rid of them and their calls and mailings!!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Once they get you to join, look out, You will be getting mailings and phone calls like crazy!
RUN!

Huckleberry Finn

I love the little orange license pouch they send; as well as the return envelope labels. That's about it...never read the membership stuff.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Can't really add anything that wasn't already said.... They are orniary when they want their stuff back.... Lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yep. Buncha scamming cock suckers. I about popped a blood vessel in my noggin one day fighting with them over shit they billed me for that I never got.

Buckmaster

Portage
Hey Joe,
What is this company's current revenue?

I never got anything other than 12 magazines and an orange license holder.
110% SCAM.

These companies should be turned upside down, Who's In?

Come on Joe, provide us the low down....let"s take them out.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have never met a soul who had anything shipped too them too try out and review... But the fuggers would send stuff every other month and I'd just send it back and told them too quit sending stuff.. The. The bills would roll in... i didn't ask for it... Think they'd listen? So I just hung on too it since I didn't request it.... Finally they quit sending stuff and I shipped a box of stuff back too them and told them too shove it....

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Thought it would be a good idea to ask "the guys" before I signed up. Glad I did. Thanks fellas.

It just felt like one of those dvd clubs that promise movies for a penny, plus shipping and handling of course.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I love the little orange license pouch they send; as well as the return envelope labels. That's about it...never read the membership stuff.

Friend of mine told me he bought a raffle ticket off them. He got the free orange pouch and address labels in the mail trying to get him to join. I bought a raffle ticket and have had free address labels and license holders for the last 8 years.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was given a Life Membership about 15 yrs ago as a gift.
I have never recieved anything free items to review. They mail info every week makes good recycle paper for the wifes church fund. LOL
I used to recieve items I never ordered and had to send back. When I had my last open-heart surgery 8 yrs ago I must have recieved a 1 oz. silver coin. I never seen it for a yr as I was out of the loop on things. Never did send it back and you know for some reason they stopped sending me unwanted items. Hmm.
Their magazine is OK but probaly not worth the membership price.

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I have a membership with them. I have recieved a few free things to review but nothing recently. They have sent me a couple things and tried to bill me for them like others have said when I didn't send them back. I sent them back a note that said "I didn't order anything from you. If you sent it to me, it's a gift. I owe you nothing." They haven't sent me anything like that again and I have never recieved any calls from them. Other than the one instance I have never had any trouble. Overall it's probably not worth it but I didn't pay for the membership so I'm ok with mine. lol

LOL
I have gotten 2 nice things to test
I got a folding knife and a few years later I got a high $$ inline muzzle loading shotgun

Not sure why
But I am a life member
So that maybe the reason I have gotten the nice toys to test

John