Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A small reward for cleaning out the barn

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
With the crappy weather last week we spent some time cleaning out the barn and found these.

Huckleberry Finn

Very cool.

Sam, you would have LOVED to barn I spoke in 2 weeks ago. Guy collected antique trucks and had one of everything...firetruck, school bus, old wooden cab trucks, model A, JD B, old semi's...in fact, anyone would have loved that barn. Apparently he also had a "sign" barn, but I was too busy giving out autographs after my talk to look in it...

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Very cool.

Sam, you would have LOVED to barn I spoke in 2 weeks ago. Guy collected antique trucks and had one of everything...firetruck, school bus, old wooden cab trucks, model A, JD B, old semi's...in fact, anyone would have loved that barn. Apparently he also had a "sign" barn, but I was too busy giving out autographs after my talk to look in it...

And now we hear you call people to change your flat tires...
DAmn . You got drivers and gun bearers for deer season this year TOO? mischeif.gif

The Ohio plates are awful. The blue theme was ok...on a blue car...but then the yellow sunset and barn...geesh.

They are better than the faded tan ones from the 90's. I don't think they look too bad on my gray truck...when it the sky is gray, foggy, and misting rain in your face in Tacoma, WA. lol. I would much rather have the red white and blue ones.

Last edited: