Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

You truly are a piece of crap... Seems someone is fed up

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I guess he really doesn't understand or approve of the free business system. If you disagree just don't pay the price and stand aside and let the next guy pay it.

Talk about being a little sick right now. In the last 30 days I sold 84 bricks of 22LR at 50.00 each. Now it's selling for 75.00. Ouch or double ouch as it's all gone.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Fuggar's quit paying that kind of price, it would come back down. Point is, people are buying it up that don't even use it....just trying to make money on it. Karma will prevail in the end for these folks.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I guess he really doesn't understand or approve of the free business system. If you disagree just don't pay the price and stand aside and let the next guy pay it.

Talk about being a little sick right now. In the last 30 days I sold 84 bricks of 22LR at 50.00 each. Now it's selling for 75.00. Ouch or double ouch as it's all gone.

Oh, I understand the free market system but it doesn't mean I have to condone the gouging of free loaders. I know of three people who don't have real jobs that literally drive around and buy up ammo and then resell it....

TOO lazy to get a job but takes advantage of anything and everything....

Ammo wise I am seeing a bunch more available on shelves. I have not seen the over $40 a brick for 22lr. Glad I bought 15k when I did. Funny thing is I bought it and haven't fired one round out of them.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't want to sound like a vulture, but I am here to tell you I would unload a few bricks if I could get $75/brick out of it. I am not listing it for sale, but it is simply supply and demand. If people want to pay that for it, I guess that is their choice.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't want to sound like a vulture, but I am here to tell you I would unload a few bricks if I could get $75/brick out of it. I am not listing it for sale, but it is simply supply and demand. If people want to pay that for it, I guess that is their choice.

The dislike comes in when people are purposefully making it a business. They'll make the rounds to all the stores and buy them out then haul it to a gunshow and shuck it for 3x what it should cost. Doesn't bother me any. People looked at me like I was nuts a few years back when I said stock up on 22lr as its a great shtf round. I have enough to arm a small country.