Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Savage 10ML-11 smokeless

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I maybe able to supply blue NIB Savage 10ML-11 50 caliber smokeless muzzleloaders as a closeout price. The Model 10ML-11 has been discontinued and may not be put back into production because of demand for centerfire rifles.
Will only last until the Distributor we deal with runs out. Sent me a PM if interested at a price about 20.00 over dealer and less than selling on Gunbroker.
The stainless steel model were not in production in the last run in 2012. Neither model is listed on the Savage website.
Frank

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks for offering this up. I am REALLY wanting one of these but I am finishing my basement and it is eating up my mad money. Ugh, it always happens like this. Been wanting one of these and now one is available at a good price I shouldn't spend the cash.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I understand the cashflow. FYI the model 10ML-11 is discontinued and is no longer listed on the Savage homepage. Just trying to help out TOO members.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I bought my TC a couple years ago and feel like I am now dialed in. I would love to try one of these but cant justify a second muzzle loader.

I want to throw a thank you out for the gesture though Frank. Mighty kind of you!

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bought the Sav 10ML-11 and going to sell my TC Scout 54 caliber. I just wanted a true 200 yd hunting rifle and thought the smokeless ML was the way to go. I will have up to 200 yd shot on my new food plot from my back yard downhill into the food plot. I will setup a ground blind there and it will be a quick and easy hunt if need be.
I have a nice TC Encore with a 45-70 barrel that I had a Encore ML breachplug threaded into it and it makes a nice light carbine for hunting and that's a keeper in 45 caliber.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
OK just got another 20.00 price reduction to be taken off the qoutes I gave to TOO members yesterday and earlier today. I probaly will be picking mine up from the Dist. today and will post pictures.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have the rifle in the house. Already listed on Gunbroker for 550.00 and shipping. Available to TOO forum members for 530.00 and shipping.
I am keeping one for myself and will pick up others one at a time as I sell them from the Dist. The Dist. has many available but not near as many as one week ago.
Frank

P.S. I forgot to add that the last one sold on Gunbroker for 608.00 and 30.00 shipping.

Rifle comes from the factory with a AccuTrigger, recoil pad and a factory accessary kit in the box.

Last edited:

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I bought the Sav 10ML-11 and going to sell my TC Scout 54 caliber. I just wanted a true 200 yd hunting rifle and thought the smokeless ML was the way to go. I will have up to 200 yd shot on my new food plot from my back yard downhill into the food plot. I will setup a ground blind there and it will be a quick and easy hunt if need be.
I have a nice TC Encore with a 45-70 barrel that I had a Encore ML breachplug threaded into it and it makes a nice light carbine for hunting and that's a keeper in 45 caliber.
Frank

The TC Scout 54 caliber sold on Gunbroker today for 250.00 and 25.00 shipping.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The Savage 10ML-11 sold on Gunbroker today. Bummer is I attempted to order another one today and 70 rifles are gone in 3 days. Now I don't even have one. Will check the saleslady tommorrow to see it this is the case.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
-Update-
The Dist. had a computor glich on inventory. I have 2 placed on order and should be able to pickup Friday. One rifle is for me and one for sale.
Frank

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good deal. I was hoping you hadn't screwed yourself out of one Frank. I am tempted, but can't justify it. I have a perfectly fine TC Omega which is only a few years old. If I was shopping for one I think I would be all over it though.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good deal. I was hoping you hadn't screwed yourself out of one Frank. I am tempted, but can't justify it. I have a perfectly fine TC Omega which is only a few years old. If I was shopping for one I think I would be all over it though.

Thanks Phil for the thought. I was really pissed as I wanted a smokeless 200 yd rifle. I already have a TC Encore 45-70 that I had the chamber threaded for the Encore breech plug. Now I found out through research I can switch the plug to a better smokeless plug and shoot smokeless safely. I will be getting the plug for the Encore also. Mybe I will end up selling the Sav 10Ml after all later.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I sold all the rifles I had in stock but got a new batch coming in this week. If anyone needs one before they are all gone.
Selling at 608, 550, 570 and 25.00 shipping.
Frank

Last edited:

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for offering this up. I am REALLY wanting one of these but I am finishing my basement and it is eating up my mad money. Ugh, it always happens like this. Been wanting one of these and now one is available at a good price I shouldn't spend the cash.

I do reasonable timetable payment plans.
Frank

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The 70 rifles our Dist. had are all gone.
I'm selling my NIB rifle I used to take pictures of. I'm going with a TC Encore smokeless 45-70 conversion barrel. Actually 2 of the 45-70 smokeless barrels and 2 Encore frames.
So one rifle is still available and then there are no more at this low price. Prices on Gunbroker are running from 625.00 to 900.0 and they are selling at that price.
I will be listing it on Gunbroker on Monday afternoon.