Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Already wish it was Fall

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
sweet pics...but don't wish your life away....just think of all the late spring and summer evenings, sitting out, enjoying a beverage, listening to the frogs and the peepers, warm breezes and looking at the starlit sky....thinking about deer....and fishing....and deer....and fishing....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Beautiful pictures of my favorite time of the year. Easy to reflect on my favorite time of the year while we are currently in my least favorite time of the year. I hate spring. Pictures show Easter bunnies and flowers. Look out the window though and I see mud, squishy ground, dead grass, gloomy skies, and think of the looming rush of my busiest time of the year. I never truly get to enjoy "spring" when it is here. When the mud subsides, the clouds move on, and it warms up a little I am so busy it is simply not enjoyable. Give me fall TOO!

Huckleberry Finn

I would be ok with permanent fall...always be huntin season. Cool weather. College football. Harvest time. Yup....I love it

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great pics...

The fall is definitely my favorite time of year, but man I don't wanna wish time to go too fast. Besides, before fall gets here, there's mushroom hunting, jig-bite on lake erie, turkey season, crappie fishing, 3d shoots, baseball, frog gigging, and topwater bass fishing... the list goes on and on... why would you wanna skip that stuff?!?!? lol

sweet pics...but don't wish your life away....just think of all the late spring and summer evenings, sitting out, enjoying a beverage, listening to the frogs and the peepers, warm breezes and looking at the starlit sky....thinking about deer....and fishing....and deer....and fishing....

I hear someone doesnt like frogs and peepers. lol. Fall is my favorite season.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I love listening to the peeps and the smell of fresh cut grass. I love being on the baseball field and the smell of the grill during a cookout. That being said, I could live with 10 months of October/November and 2 months of April/May...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I cannot lie, I am ready for fall as well, but don't wanna skip straight to it! I still wanna do some April/ May bass fishing, and try to kill a turkey first as well. Come the middle of June, we can skip straight to October! lol

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That reminds me, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures when I was standing alongside the lake at Strouds during our first morning at deer camp. The only pics I have are of a bunch of gnarly looking TOOzers :smiley_crocodile:

Last edited:

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio

That's right Dan, you da man!

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Rotflmao Jim and Jeff will be at it again! Game on now!!!lol

Couldn't agree more with all the above posts. Awesome pics though Jim!

rotflmao I love heaing the Bull Frogs and Peepers, its dem dang Toads that look like frogs the scream all night. Fuggggg, thanks for reminding me about dem damn things!! Oh and those damn Geese honking all night piss me off as well. :tantrum:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
rotflmao I love heaing the Bull Frogs and Peepers, its dem dang Toads that look like frogs the scream all night. Fuggggg, thanks for reminding me about dem damn things!! Oh and those damn Geese honking all night piss me off as well. :tantrum:

Me thinks you got some issues Dude. :smiley_crocodile: