Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

marlin closing the doors

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this.
checked this out on "Truth or Fiction" who verified it. I trust them more than snopes.

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America ! This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen/women. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something You May Not Know That Is Happening ... Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS, Obama's chief financier!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this to every gun owner you know.

i got this in an email havent done any research myself just thought it was interesting.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
BS story. Soros is not a part of FG. Marlin may fail eventually (they are not currently in trouble) but that is just means more market share for other companies or allows space for someone to buy them out and bring Marlin back to its glory days. Look to Wyndham Weaponry for example. Bushmaster was purchased by Cerebus and they had growing pains. The guys who previuosly owned Bushmaster started up Wyndham and now flourishing. Ain't capitalism grand...