Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mia

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Just wanted to let everyone know why I went MIA before the end of deer season. I got to feeling bad and went to the Doc with what I was sure was pneumonia. On Jan 3rd I was diagnosed with Stage 2 Small Cell Adenocarcinoma lung cancer. Was set to have the upper lobe removed and they found another one in the bottom lobe that tested as non small cell Squamous lung cancer. I have had a few radiation treatments and now the next step is to removed the whole left lung. I think this will be done this week at Riverside in Columbus. I am ok with this I think, but still a little nervous. I dont think I will get to turkey hunt due to them removing part of the ribs so I dont think a shoot gun would do it much good. I will be following all of you on your outtings so be sure to post a lot of pics and storys to help me cope with the cabin fever.lol

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Holy cow! This is not your everyday sort of post. I am sorry to hear of your health issues Tracy. I pray you make a quick and speedy recovery buddy.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Like Phil said, it is not everyday you read a post like this. Sorry to hear about your health troubles Tracy and we all certainly wish you the best in beating this thing and getting back to normal. Hang tough man!