Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Food City 500

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Heading too Bristol Tennessee for the NASCAR race next weekend this'll be my fourth time going and really looking forward too the road trip.... Beer and NASCAR racing watching it live.... Nothing like it.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thats a track I've always wanted to get to. It has to be a blast watchin it live down there. Have fun and be safe!!

Been too the night race with the wife the first time and the spring race with friends since... It's all action, I've been too Michigan and that was my first race and it was fun but Bristol is much better.... Best thing about this year is I'm meeting my son down there he's got free tickets too go and is going with 4 or 5 five of his buddies from South Carolina.... Racing and seeing my son should be a great weekend!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Heck yeah! Not a big Nascar fan, but seeing a live race with your son has got to be something to look forward to.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ryan ( my son) and I went too the Michigan race for our first one... He's been too Charlotte motor speedway a few times as well but never been too a short track Bristol so he's in for a treat....

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Always loved going to the spring race, its been 5 yrs since I have gone though. The weather is just to unpredictable. 1 yr = 85deg., next year = snowing, year after that = rain and 40deg.

Hopefully you get some great weather!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not to ruin it for you or anything, but expect a lot of left turns. Just sayin... lmao

Hope you all have a good time man! Weather should be just about perfect!!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks guys we've been there numerous times so we know the routine lol... Pack a little bit of everything and hope you just need the warm weather stuff lol... Deffineatly bringing the rain gear lol.... And have a bag of ear plugs but the guy I go with has a couple of scanners so we just listen in on the chatter between drivers crew chiefs and spotters... Interesting stuff sometimes lol...