Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Your mission if you choose to except it...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
If you are at a gun/outdoor store and have time...

Please check to see if they have small pistol primers. Anything but the Russian stuff. If they are below $50 per 1000 I will take'em. We will hillbilly express them if need be. Thanks.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We just picked up a thousand for 48.00 (rifle primers) if I make back to the guys place I'll call you and see if you still need them....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Small pistol primers. CCI is the preferred but beggars...

They generally come in boxes of a thousand about the size of a 20 round rifle cartridge box.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I really wish I would have seen this when I was where my reloading stash is currently situated...... pm Sent

Huckleberry Finn

Small pistol primers. CCI is the preferred but beggars...

They generally come in boxes of a thousand about the size of a 20 round rifle cartridge box.

I frequent that Gander too often, if they get any in stock I'll give you a shout and/or pick 'em up for you.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Stopped at Buckeye Outdoors on the way home and asked for small pistol primers......I believe they're still laughing and that was like 2 hrs ago. I was afraid to ask about the .22 shells............. J/K....they're out of stock on both.

Huckleberry Finn

Stopped at Buckeye Outdoors on the way home and asked for small pistol primers......I believe they're still laughing and that was like 2 hrs ago. I was afraid to ask about the .22 shells............. J/K....they're out of stock on both.

I can't go into one of these stores without making a joke about AR15's to some employee. Guy in the Fin was wheeling a pallet of something. I yelled "HEY LOOK!!! A PALLET OF THEM ASSAULT RIFLES!" hahaha

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks for looking. If it were local i would pick them up but I would rather have standards as the are being shot out of mostly short barreled pistols.