Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Now I know why I refused a job promotion transfer there in 1980 by the bank I worked for. I just knew something serious would happen in the future. WTF is wrong with these people?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'm not quite sure how I would handle something like that if my kid got in trouble for something like that in school. I know I would need a time period to calm down first.... It's seriously just stupid how this happens.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'm not quite sure how I would handle something like that if my kid got in trouble for something like that in school. I know I would need a time period to calm down first.... It's seriously just stupid how this happens.

If it were me they just might meet a redneck....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
When schools make up policies, I'm sure there's a lawyer involved to make certain of the legalities of said polices. They can go over these " rules " with these kids until they're blue in the face & still, the kids will not fully comprehend them .... because they're kids. Kids will be kids & they're gonna continue doing goofy things, as kids have always done , no matter how innocent the action may be. It's the fuggin retard administrators that need to get a grasp on that & really take a common sense approach. Of course, that will never happen. These " adults " did the exact same thing when they were kids, so you'd think .... aww hell, they don't think.

Derek j

Knox Co.
A legislator from that state proposed a new bill that would ban this sort of foolish behavior in schools. He stated he was embarrassed by the whole ordeal, that a young child was suspended because his pop tart looked like a gun. This is what being a pansy ass liberal looks like. Retarded liberals....the only cure is natural selection. When the shit hits the fan, they will be lucky to make it a week without the help of the people they are trying to bring down.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
It's good to see some action, but why another law? How about a little of the Old Fashioned Common Sense that the Good Lord Gave Us?

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I dont blame them a bit! pop tarts scare the crap out of me, especially a strawberry flavored one, in the hands of a seven year old? run for cover!