Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For Jesse

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
He must have got into some of that new K2 shit.

Spoken from experience?!? LOL!!!

This K2 needs to be outlawed in my opinion. Having smoked it myself, this is definitely not something that needs to be readily available. It's running rampant in our schools right now. My 23 year old cousin who is no stranger to drugs, had to call 911 and visit the ER after smoking some. The long term effects are unknown, but I can't imagine it's a good outcome. I tried it out so I know what the fuss was all about. I can handle a good buzz and this stuff is not something teenagers need to be puffing on.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Spoken from experience?!? LOL!!!

This K2 needs to be outlawed in my opinion. Having smoked it myself, this is definitely not something that needs to be readily available. It's running rampant in our schools right now. My 23 year old cousin who is no stranger to drugs, had to call 911 and visit the ER after smoking some. The long term effects are unknown, but I can't imagine it's a good outcome. I tried it out so I know what the fuss was all about. I can handle a good buzz and this stuff is not something teenagers need to be puffing on.

Wow... I hear ya man. We actually thought about buying some while on our trip last week... just to try it... but after researching it online, I decided against it. Probably a good choice. Everything I read said that one hit will fuck you up for sure.