Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New bow

matt hougan

Dayton area
Today I was in Culbersons sports shop in Butler Pa. and there it was........ a brand new Hoyt Rampage XT. I would tell what I paid for it but I wouldn't want there to be any nashing of teeth.

There are some deer in Coshocton that became very nervous today.

matt hougan

Dayton area
Milo, I'm having more fun then a three pecker billy goat. Last week a new fly rod, this week a new bow. I may not make any money but I'll have alot of new toys. My old bow served well for 18 years......I cant wait to hear a 300fps or better WHACK! Until then I have one call tomorrow morning then I'll be doing a some product R&D on the Chagrin river around noon.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Milo, I'm having more fun then a three pecker billy goat. Last week a new fly rod, this week a new bow. I may not make any money but I'll have alot of new toys. My old bow served well for 18 years......I cant wait to hear a 300fps or better WHACK! Until then I have one call tomorrow morning then I'll be doing a some product R&D on the Chagrin river around noon.

Im happy for you matt. Good luck and have a blast..you deserve it..

Milo

Tatonka guide.
If you need any help getting that bow tuned let me know if and when you are in central ohio and we will get you on the right track..