Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

$20,000 heater.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362577276.807454.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You should of stopped and helped the poor person

The last time I pulled over to help a stuck person another idiot rear ended my truck. After I made sure to pull 10 feet off the road and 50 yards past the original motorist. I counted 27 slide offs between Spfld and Columbus this AM. 75-100 Honda workers slid off on 245 after leaving 3rd shift..

Imagine how stupid he was feeling sitting in the car with the perfect view to watch every passerby laughing their ass off.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I was one of the laughing guys. I seen dufus stuck this morning on my way to Sydney from Columbus. Took 4 hrs in a crane I might add......but I never got stuck.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I watched someone struggle stuck in the middle of a parking lot this morning. We USED to maintain this complex. We still plow a few of the connected businesses. 6am I am opening the barber shop/beauty salon/chiropractor building in the same plaza and see this car stuck in the middle of the lot. Their "contractor" hadn't shown up yet. I was laughing my butt off. I figured they would try to flag me down to pull them out. I was going to refer them to the new guy plowing the plaza. Not my problem he didn't show up in a timely manner. Last time I pulled someone out I ended up doing more damage to my truck when the chain slipped and pulled wiring harness out of my salt spreader. I am not a tow truck. I am there to maintain my customers' parking lots, not get cars unstuck from neighboring accounts. Seeing the smart car stuck brought a smile to my face just as much as seeing the person stuck in the middle of the parking lot this morning. Loved it!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I will say this: When you see a plow truck stuck.........It's pretty bad out! I seen one stuck and seen another spot where one was stuck enough they had to dump all their salt. 119 W. of Anna Ohio.

k.stone

central Ohio
Wife buried her new crv awd in the ditch this morning. Thought I was going to rip the "frame" out from under it as hard as I jerked on it.
Got it out but told her to take the yukon next time it snows over 1/8 ".