Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer and Turkey Expo, March 15-17

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Hoping to make it, just depends on how Physical therapy goes the next couple weeks and my Dr. appt. on the 12th, hopefully he tells me to go and walk my arse off!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I plan on going up as long as nothing comes up. I like or plan on going on Sunday, most of the deer are still there and you get some better deals.

If I do make it, I want to hook up with some TOOzers and visit. That will be my biggest highlight of the trip

Thanks for the info Huck!.

My brother (sugarshane68) and I have had it planned to be there on Saturday. I've found out that it's much easier getting into this event, if you show up around 11ish or Noonish. There are waaay too many people there when the doors swing open, like a bunch of girls on a "door buster" sale. :smiley_crocodile:

Bowhunter57

Last edited:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I've found out that it's much easier getting into this event, if you show up around 11ish or Noonish.

It's even easier to show up a couple hours before the doors open, park in the vendors lot, and sneak in with the vendors.

I know, I've done it. You get to walk around and check everything out before the crowd comes in.

If I go, it will be on sunday.

Huckleberry Finn

I'm going to plan on going Sunday, unless Dann is going on Saturday, in which case I'll go both days to finally meet him. Can I get free delivery on some crow decoys?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'm going to plan on going Sunday, unless Dann is going on Saturday, in which case I'll go both days to finally meet him. Can I get free delivery on some crow decoys?

I have some crow decoys huck...they are danmanns..pay him and we can meet up