Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riser Dampener?

Ricer2231

I think that is what it is called.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362099899.434076.jpg
The round rubber thing with the ribs.
The reason I ask is I was wondering if Hoyt would make a replacement for my kinda dry and cracked ones. If y'all got any idea please let me know. Thanks.

Ricer2231

I looked around and couldn't find any myself. I would just contact Hoyt with the make/model of your bow and let them know they are dry rotted. I bet they will replace them and if they don't, I'm sure they would be happy to sell you some...

You may read the manual for it to see if it says anything about getting replacement parts...

http://www.hoyt.com/customer_service/hoyt_bow_manuals.php

Thanks Jesse. I am gonna contact hoyt today and see what they say. I know bowjax makes something similar. I may have to go that route.

Ricer2231

Well the guy from Hoyt said they are no longer available through them. I'm gonna keep rooting around and see what I can come up with before buying the Bowjax ones though.

Well the guy from Hoyt said they are no longer available through them. I'm gonna keep rooting around and see what I can come up with before buying the Bowjax ones though.

Thats good to know my katera has a rizershox. It hasnt started cracking yet though. I know a few people who have replaced the factory rizershox with the Bowjax rizrjax and like them.

Last edited: