Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New reg questions

at1010

*Supporting Member*
so if they pass a doe only muzzy weekend, is that state wide?

So if you bow hunt it, can you shoot a buck that weekend?

at1010

*Supporting Member*
No bucks at all

WOW! I did not realize that! I wont even hunt probably not going to have a huge buck walk by and not kill it. I am not going to put myself in that situation!

that blows!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
WOW! I did not realize that! I wont even hunt probably not going to have a huge buck walk by and not kill it. I am not going to put myself in that situation!

that blows!

Stop in and thank TONK...:D

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I didn't put two and two together until I read this. That really sucks, It would be just my luck that if I went out I would have a monster walk up and browse 20 yards from my stand for a half hour. I don't think I'll be hunting my prime spot that weekend or hunting at all.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Knock down a doe and put some meat in the freezer. I might enjoy sitting in the woods in the fall w/ my flint lock.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just call it in on Monday. It's not like Telecheck doesn't make it easy to break the law or anything...

I would expect the local warden will be checking all the bucks on Monday and Tuesday. As he should.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I would expect the local warden will be checking all the bucks on Monday and Tuesday. As he should.

rotflmao

What dream world are you living in Frank? Our GW won't even return calls on a confirmed poaching ring, you think he'll be motivated enough to check on every buck tagged in on Monday and Tuesday? Hell no. Our DNR is a joke top to bottom...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
rotflmao

What dream world are you living in Frank? Our GW won't even return calls on a confirmed poaching ring, you think he'll be motivated enough to check on every buck tagged in on Monday and Tuesday? Hell no. Our DNR is a joke top to bottom...
most deer will be frozen rock hard before he even knows they are tagged. Burden of proof will be on the DNR.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
rotflmao

Ours is a go getter and would chase his own mom down I've been told.