Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2007 Lifted Chevy Silverado 1500

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Well unfortunately im selling my truck due to divorce..... Its a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew cab. It is loaded.... has leather, sunroof, power rear slider, 4" suspension lift professionally done, KMC XD Monster rims, Nitto terra grappler tires, Custom 40 series dynomax dual exhaust (stainless), k&N air filter, Black chevy bowties in front and back, and 75,000 miles. Im asking $24,000obo this truck is an absolute eye turner and has a great ride. If interested pm, im located in Columbus, OH.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
so sorry about the divorce, man I want that truck!

Hope everything turns out ok for you buddy.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is that the model that comes with Birkenstock sandals and a rainbow sticker?:smiley_blackeye:

I am sorry man. You go thru a divorce, sell your toys, and here I am making fun. That is wrong. I am going to burn.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm sorry, but that's just MEAN! :)

I know. I am sorry. I told you I was going to burn in hell for it.

How about I make up for it? My first car was a hand me down Honda Civic Wagon. Within 2 months I had bought my own car (79 Pontiac Grand Prix). I have owned multiple VW Beetle/Superbeetles. In the late 90's I had a Hyundai Excel I drove to military training and to save gas when I didn't need my truck. My first motorcycle was a 73 Honda 350 4cyl. Does this help? I think the majority of those listed do NOT fall into the "cool" category. lmao

Ricer2231

I know. I am sorry. I told you I was going to burn in hell for it.

How about I make up for it? My first car was a hand me down Honda Civic Wagon. Within 2 months I had bought my own car (79 Pontiac Grand Prix). I have owned multiple VW Beetle/Superbeetles. In the late 90's I had a Hyundai Excel I drove to military training and to save gas when I didn't need my truck. My first motorcycle was a 73 Honda 350 4cyl. Does this help? I think the majority of those listed do NOT fall into the "cool" category. lmao

Now you're just making it worse! Nobody could have owned that many POS. :)

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Is that the model that comes with Birkenstock sandals and a rainbow sticker?:smiley_blackeye:

I am sorry man. You go thru a divorce, sell your toys, and here I am making fun. That is wrong. I am going to burn.

That's funny shit honestly!!! Yes it is.... I just ordered my new firefighter union sticker in rainbow and I get 50% off Birkenstock and croc complementary of Subaru aka the Japs, LOL!

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Hey Zach, how'd those terra grapplers do on the freeway, noise, ride etc.? I'm looking for something new to put on my Hummer H2 and I pull a boat to Lake Erie quite a bit so they have to be more than just off road rubber. Thanks.