Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need to feed Mosin?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
They're out of 91/30's and have been for a while (since the stupidity started)
They're going stupid high on Gunbroker
It's stupid

Good link Charles thanks

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I really like PSL's. Not the most accurate but have a great look. Should be classified as crew served ;)

I am seriously contemplating buying a couple cases of this and I don't even own a gun for it. How jacked up is it when we let the availability and pricing of ammo dictate what gun we buy. Does anyone know of a magazine fed semi auto besides a psl that will eat this shit?

Derek j

Knox Co.
I am seriously contemplating buying a couple cases of this and I don't even own a gun for it. How jacked up is it when we let the availability and pricing of ammo dictate what gun we buy. Does anyone know of a magazine fed semi auto besides a psl that will eat this shit?

I thought the same thing last night! May have to pull the trigger on this.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

Tokarov(sp?) SVT-40.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
This is what this ammo does - 100 yards, drills holes thru semi-truck tire rims

pretty awesome round

IM000902.jpg

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Yeah, I guess my 1942 bolt action antique rifle is an assault weapon <sigh>

I'm pretty sure the 440 cans don't have stipper clips, just loose ammo

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Yeah, I guess my 1942 bolt action antique rifle is an assault weapon <sigh>

With the enactment of the 1968 GCA importation of military surplus rifles like yours was banned from importation because they served "no sporting purpose". It was really protectionism for American gun companies like Winchester and Remington. The 1986 (Gee who was President then?)Firearms Owner's Protection Act repealed that part of the GCA allowing them back into the country.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
When I bought my first one at Gander the guy who was processing my paperwork was a MN enthusiast - he called his collection his "Russian Arsenal of Freedom and Democracy" :smiley_crocodile:

At first I just thought it was a cheap way to get into the big-bore rifle game - but as I shoot more and grow more fond, I had to have a second one.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I want of these now.
1. Because they are cool
2. Because I use it in Call of Duty - World at War