Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Women in Colorado I feel for you.....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
First you have a Dem State rep debating the concealed carry on college campuses with this brilliant piece of logic....
[video=youtube;uiSuaW6VnBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSuaW6VnBc[/video]

Which he has since attempted to downplay as seen in the Denver post here
The freshman lawmaker from Thornton apologized Monday, agreeing his comment was inartful but saying he's not the "boorish, macho, Neanderthal Latino" conservatives are making him out to be
So he wasn't wrong...just a bad choice of words....

Meanwhile when a different politician from a different political party made a comment about women's bodies being able to kill off the sperm from a rape so they didn't really have anything to worry from the sexual aspect of the act, that person was demonized in the media.... no bias huh?

Colorado also passed through their house legislature a bill prohibiting CCW on college campuses, I believe it happened during the same session as the bill that will casue Magpul to remove their facility and 85 million in tax revenue. After that occurred a Colorado college released recommendations to help women prevent rape as read here

Vomiting, urinating, stating you are on your period or you have an STD and PASSIVE RESISTANCE

Whiskey tango foxtrot!

Derek j

Knox Co.
welcome to the new vision of the US......next they will tell us to proclaim to a would be robber "I defecated on all my belongings....you dont want them!!"

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
When a Republican says something deemed to be insensitive to women on the subject of rape it is big news and used as proof Republicans are sexist who don't understand women. When a Democrat says it it's "inartful"

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
WOW.....instead of make sure you're carrying mace, or a tazer, or God forbid a concealed carry....Have passive resistance....You have got to be kidding me!!