Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Sittin' here

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Watching Downton Abbey with the wife, is anyone else this
?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Probably. Doubt they would admit it though. I am not familiar with your show. Never heard of it. I hope that means I am not whipped. lmao

Huckleberry Finn

My SIL loves it...chick show.

--

Speaking of Netflix, do yourself a favor and watch House of Cards, their original series. Kevin Spacey is excellent. Kate Mara is a smoking hottie...so damn good looking. I have only watched the first episode so far but hey, there were tits, Kate Mara, and a good script thus far...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My SIL loves it...chick show.

--

Speaking of Netflix, do yourself a favor and watch House of Cards, their original series. Kevin Spacey is excellent. Kate Mara is a smoking hottie...so damn good looking. I have only watched the first episode so far but hey, there were tits, Kate Mara, and a good script thus far...

Just finished it. Pretty good. I was expecting more liberal bull but they didn't go there. The last three episodes are awesome.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Beentown and I were talking about this thread earlier today.

My wife watches Downtown Abbey and hasn't asked me to get into it yet. She and I will watch (ok I surf while she watches) Gray's Anatomy. We both enjoy Big Bang theory and The Walking dead. I love the walking dead and sons of anarchy. I also watched the Tudors (not family friendly some boobs and sex) which was good and also enjoyed The Game of thrones (lots of boobs and sex) and will probably try to read the series it is based off of here in the near future.