Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video of another buck

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Good morning everyone. Just thought I would share the latest video I did last night. This is of one of our Pro Staffers rattling a great deer in from over 200 yds. I was fortunate to experience this hunt as I was running camera.

Joe, that clear logo worked and I like it much better :)

[video=youtube;erFOHj0ZUes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erFOHj0ZUes[/video]

http://youtu.be/erFOHj0ZUes

Last edited:

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Joe and Jesse, if you guys ever do any more logos make sure I get them. I have a couple bear and turkey videos to do, I would like to put them in there. If not no biggie, I will just keep using this clear one.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
As always Dale, GREAT video.

I don't know if your the lucky charm or if Denny is but that is a great buck and exciting hunt. Thanks for posting the video and allowing us to go along with you guys. Congrats Denny!!!

You and Larry off to hunt Black Bear yet ?

Still need to get Wayne in front of that cam if you guys ever let him hunt the good spots lol.

Buckmaster

Portage
Very nice video and character buck there Dale. I recall Denny at age 8-10 in the Hiram Summer Rec league. We played some summer baseball together once upon a day.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
As always Dale, GREAT video.

I don't know if your the lucky charm or if Denny is but that is a great buck and exciting hunt. Thanks for posting the video and allowing us to go along with you guys. Congrats Denny!!!

You and Larry off to hunt Black Bear yet ?

Still need to get Wayne in front of that cam if you guys ever let him hunt the good spots lol.

Eh, its not their fault. I just haven't really been in a good position this season, year before was bad choices, this year I filmed alot and practiced filming smaller bucks, and does in my stands.

This coming season, I will get it done. Just need to work a little more at it this summer, getting things straightened out, moving my cams around, and establishing mineral/feeding sites, etc.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Eh, its not their fault. I just haven't really been in a good position this season, year before was bad choices, this year I filmed alot and practiced filming smaller bucks, and does in my stands.

This coming season, I will get it done. Just need to work a little more at it this summer, getting things straightened out, moving my cams around, and establishing mineral/feeding sites, etc.

Well hurry up already would ya lmao. I just have to give ya a hard time Wayne. You will get your time in the spotlight soon enough buddy. Always Turkey season ;)

Buckmaster

Portage
Thats pretty cool....say, you don't have any pictures of him at that age do you...lol.

I would doubt it. If we did it would be within my parents albums someplace. You guys could have some serious fun with him if I did find something. Come to think about my buddy Kirk played with Denny all the time. They were neighbors over there on Udhall Road. I'll have to ask Kirk for you guys.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I would doubt it. If we did it would be within my parents albums someplace. You guys could have some serious fun with him if I did find something. Come to think about my buddy Kirk played with Denny all the time. They were neighbors over there on Udhall Road. I'll have to ask Kirk for you guys.

Lets just say....if you find me some good photos, something we could really have some fun with...I will make it well worth your time...lol.