Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Believing in your product

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
This is an example of believing in your product!

For those of you who use a table saw, you will find this fascinating.
You are going to enjoy this one and say ouch!! Watch all of it! If
you have never seen "Time Warp," it’s a show all about super-duper slow motion
cameras capturing things we take for granted and never see as they really
are. In this case, they take photos of this guy's new
invention.

www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=E3mzhvMgrLE&NR=1

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I have a buddy with a cabinet shop that has sawstop on his table saw. I asked for a demo but he said it ruins the blade so a demo was going to cost about $100.00. :smiley_coolpeace:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing. That is some crazy stuff though when the guy sticks his finger in there. Kept my interest all the way thru the video for sure.

Derek j

Knox Co.
All the big saw manufacturers really F'd up to when this guy invented the saw stop. He went to delta, craftsman, powermatic, and grizzly......they all turned him down. Reason for all of them saying no was it would add cost to their already inflated cabinet saws. So the inventor started his own saw company.....and had prices damn near identical to every other midline saw. Was hilarious to see all of them squirm when he was able to make it for way less than they wanted to. If I hadn't already bought my cabinet saw, I would have plopped the couple hundred extra for the safety factor. It really is a good design and concept.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I had a close call back in SHS in wood shop.
Cut the thumb but no loss of bone or skin graft... Very lucky.
I've since used a table saw hundreds if times but I'll never forget just how close I came.