Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Blind Buck Footage

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Here is some of the footage we put together of the blind buck in Iowa I filmed. It is amazing to see what a whitetail can endure but sad at the same time.

[video=youtube;yAyXbTYCuxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAyXbTYCuxo&feature=share&list=UU88WCMUEOf4O3Gjl95YGFeA[/video]

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Does any one know how to remove any of the pop up adds from the video? My account is set up for no monetization on any of my videos but I am seeing them once in a while.

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Dont know about the ads but the video was great Tom. It truely is a shame to have to watch that. I think just about everyone on this site would have went the same route to locate the land owner, whether it be a 150" 8pt or a small 6. You did all you could and you can hold your head high about that one. Great editing as well!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Still can't get over how much of a douchebag the landowner was! That was very hard to watch and harder to comprehend. Thanks for sharing it though.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Mother nature can be brutal some times. Don't hear people say much about blind people having to be put out of their misery though...